- How soon will my order be ready for shipment?Our leadtime is normally 1-3 business days, but we ask that you allow at least four days lead time to ship your orders. This additional time will allow us to more carefully assemble your order to your exact requirements.
- Where is Greenland located?We are located just 30 miles due east of downtown Los Angeles in the Chino Valley. From LA Downtown, take the 60 Fwy eastbound. As you approach Pomona, merge onto the 71 Fwy South. Then take the Edison Ave exit and go east about 2.5 miles. You will see our building on the left-hand side of Edison, at 5548 Edison Avenue, Chino. For more details, call us at (800) 677-8140.
- What is Greenland Home Fashions?Greenland Home Fashions, once known as Greenland Trading, is a leading supplier of quilted coverlets, bedspreads, pillow shams, decorative pillows and hand-crafted pieced quilts. For years we have been an EDI wholesale supplier to America's favorite shopping venues. A partner to the small dealer as well as nation-wide chain stores, Greenland Home Fashions always maintains a vast assortment of compelling fashions for the top of the bed in stock, every day, to serve our dealers.
- What is the best way to care for Greenland's products?Each of Greenland's quilted products ships with a care instructions label. Most of our products do not require dry cleaning (but this is recommended as the best care for your Greenland fashions). For our Vintage Home and San Marino collections, as for most items, machine wash them in cold water separately on gentle. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Or you can line dry the products.
- Where can I see your product line in person?
Greenland maintains showrooms in New York City and the Los Angeles area. Walk-ins are welcome in California, but we recommend that you call in advance for an exclusive appointment. If you would like to visit our New York showroom, walk-ins are welcome during scheduled Home Textiles markets, but a local Greenland representative can show you our goods year-round if you call in advance for an exclusive appointment. For an appointment, call (800) 677-8140.
Los Angeles Showroom:?
5548 Edison Avenue, Chino, CA 91710
New York Showroom:
?230 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1316, New York, NY 10001
240 Peachtree St. NW, Merchandise Mart Bldg. 1, Suite 10-E-3, Atlanta, GA 30303
- What is your minimum order?Greenland has a minimum order requirement for your first purchase (your initial order). This minimum initial order qualifies you to become a dealer and is one dozen (12) bedding sets. For our in-line (non-closeout) merchandise, there is no re-order minimum. These bedding sets can be any variety - your selection - of quilt sets, Bonus sets, bedspread sets or duvet sets. You must meet this minimum initial order quantity to qualify as an authorized dealer by Greenland Home Fashions. Again, due to the huge variety of styles and accessories we offer, there is no reorder minimum on our regular, in-line merchandise..
- May I pick up at the warehouse?Most items on this website are availale for immediate will call (or shipment) here at our facitlity located at 5548 Edison Avenue, Chino, CA 91710. For more details, call (800) 677-8140.
- How do I establish credit with Greenland?Greenland accepts Visa or Mastercard for all purchases. If you would like to establish credit, please request from us a credit application. We typically process credit applications within ten business days.
- Where can I buy Greenland Home Fashions?